Pages

Thursday, 24 January 2013

Day 4: Exam Stress!

OMG! It's that time of year again *groan* Time to bring back the sweatpants and hoodies, rocking the messy bun and praying for good marks. Exam season is back and I have a whopping semester. Finished up Physics today (and I am actually feeling pretty good about that one!) and I have math tomorrow. Needless to say I am pretty stressed out as of recently, and even though I am ALWAYS craving to cook or to have treats, there is NOOO free time, and that's why I have (unfortunately!) neglected this blog for a week or two, sorry guys. 

Anyways, the GREATEST thing happened to me today! I finished up my exam and went home to relax, found myself reading a great book (Digital Fortress by Dan Brown... Thanks Joey!) and sipping tea out of my favourite owl mug, when my eyes went wandering to a Pinterest Post from one of my followers! a quick recipe for something I was craving... A 2-Minute Brownie In A Mug... say what?! a super easy super delicious mix that's done in 2 minutes... I'm not even joking! 

Unfortunately I cannot track down the original post, but I can give you guys the recipe! 

So, It's so simple it worked for me the 1st time round: 

Take: 
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tblsp cocoa powder
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 3 tblsp water (or milk, if you like it richer) 
if you'd like your brownies like how I like them, thick and gooey, substitute the 1/4 cup of flour and of sugar for only 4 tablespoons of each. It will leave the brownies tasting more like a lavacake. 



Okay, now to cook it, mix all the ingredients together in the cup, stir until it's thick and consistent like a pudding, then microwave for 1m 40s* and enjoy!
*Times may vary for microwaves and watch out! It's hot!!


This is a SUPER CRAZY EASY way for this stressed out student to satisfy her sweet tooth without cutting too much study time out of her day. I'm not even kidding guys, this recipe takes 2 minutes to complete! Longer than my tea takes to brew!

I hope you guys enjoy that little gem I found on Pinterest today, and enjoy it as a quick dessert tonight! You deserve it! 

Keep Cookin' Guys!!
- Amanda
Birdie Bites

No comments:

Post a Comment